Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas with my Cousins

My Aunt Beckie, Uncle Keenan, cousins Marlee and Ava and my Grandma Corrie
came up from Chicago to spend a little time with us before Christmas.
We met up at Krolls, ate some yummy food. Then went
back to Granny's to open up Christmas gifts and to play.

Daddy with Ava
at Krolls

Funny Cousins!



This was a sweater that I use to wear when I was Marlee's age...



Where's Marlee??


Granny


Giving Ava her First Christmas gift!



Opening gifts with Grandma

woo-hoo look at my fun new sweater!!


a new sweater, hat and gloves!
I LOVE it!


Now, have you been a good girl Marlee?
Santa Dave and Marlee


Where's Waldo anyway?
Erin, Marlee and Morgan
dec 22, 2007


1 comment:

Jesica Anne said...

Oh my miss morgan you are having so much fun. I think you and daddy should come visit me in Utah and see my new puppies (well Zeph isn't a puupy anymore). Miss you tons and love you!